https://www.facebook.com/dogblessedllc

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pondering questions that can't be answered

“He died that day because his body had served its purpose. His soul had done what it came to do, learned what it came to learn, and then was free to leave.”
Garth Stein, the Art of Racing in the Rain
When my dear dog Cheyenne was still in this world, my husband and her were BEST friends. He loves Odin and Odin loves him but Odin is my soul dog. So there was a void I believe after Cheyenne passed.
     When I adopted my kitty Raven my husband DID not want a kitty and I mean DID NOT!
Things change! Somehow my husband and Raven also have become best friends. He will now admit he can’t believe he didn’t want a kitty.
     This is what I am pondering … reincarnation or coincidence?
 Raven is the same color as Cheyenne, could quite possibly be a coincidence
Raven has the same allergy eye as Cheyenne. Whenever Tim sneezes Cheyenne would abruptly get up and leave the room, with Raven the exact scenario happens.
Are these little things a coincidence or possibly Cheyenne has come back to take care of her dad? It is comforting to think so... but there is only one way to find out the answers difinitively  and I am don’t want to know the answer that bad.
In my opinion we have to believe whatever makes our heart happy, and continue to ponder the possibilities.



 Cheyenne :) 

Raven


No comments:

Post a Comment